Industrial Damper Manufacturer
Economy Metal Works can provide custom manufactured industrial dampers formed precisely to fit your specific requirements. EMW takes pride in delivering industrial dampers in a timely fashion at a competitive price and manufacturing them to a matchless standard of quality. Use our RFQ form at any time to find out how our array of flexible fabricating services can be applied to your project to satisfy your special requirements.
Industries we have manufactured industrial dampers for include the petrochemical, oil & gas, power generation and construction industries. Diversification is a word that defines us here at EMW and we stand eager to meet your particular and special need for custom manufactured dampers.
What are Dampers?
At the most basic level, industrial dampers are an adjustable plate, or assembly of plates, which is used to control or to alternately block and allow a draft or an air-flow. An example would be in a duct or chimney. Industrial dampers may be manually operated simply by means of adjusting a handle emanating from a duct. A damper may be used only in either a “fully-on” or a “fully-off” role. Alternatively, industrial dampers may be controlled by means of a motor or solenoid, and the degree of air-flow calibrated, perhaps according to signals from a thermostat going to the actuator of the damper in order to modulate the flow of air-conditioned air in order to effect climate control.
- Backdraft Dampers: an adjustable plate or plates used to control airflow in one direction, and block airflow in the opposite direction.
- Manually Operated Dampers: a damper whose blades are opened, closed, or adjusted to an intermediate position through the manual movement of an actuator.
- Heavy Duty Dampers: dampers that are manufactured to endure extreme conditions. Blades are specifically reinforced to provide additional strength and rigidity.
- Custom Dampers: we can manufacture any damper in mild steel, galvanized steel, aluminum, or stainless steel to meet your unique needs.
- Motorized Dampers: dampers with blades that are open, closed, or adjusted to an intermediate position through the application of a power door.
- Butterly Dampers: ventilation control equipment built for round ductwork that rotates one or two blades around a central bar to open and close the damper.
Request a Quote from Economy Metal Works
or call us today at 713.645.3370